Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cold Case Star Talks About Alberta Visit

Cold Case star Kathryn Morris recently commented on part of her experience in Alberta to film Resurrecting the Champ:
Kathryn Morris photo from Cold Case.I did a movie this summer, which was incredibly fun, and when I had days off I drove around Calgary (Alberta), to these small towns, and people were approaching me and saying, "What are you doing here all by yourself? Why is Lilly Rush in Calgary?" They couldn't wrap their minds around the fact that I brought my camera and took pictures of Lake Louise, with no tourists to ruin the shot. I had on a pink jacket, and they were all saying, "Why is Lilly Rush wearing a pink jacket?" Someone said, "You look really nice in that; why don't you wear it on the show?" The look of our show is a lot of navy and gray; that's the palette, so these people couldn't conceive of me in pink. But I liked it.
Full article at the Witchita Eagle.

Photo: CBS.com

No comments: