Thursday, November 17, 2005

Brokeback Mountain Screened for Alberta Crew

Ang Lee flew back to Calgary recently to screen Brokeback Mountain with the crew he worked with in the province.
"I had my Calgary family back with me. I tried to watch the movie, but I kept having flashbacks to the incredible experience we all shared.

"The Brokeback Mountain that is up there on the screen would not have been possible without the talent and devotion of the Alberta crew and actors.

"It's their movie as much as mine."
Lee also said he'd like to return to Alberta to film again.
"It wouldn't be a western. I'd like to do a movie about hockey," says Lee, who became an avid Flames fan during his sojourn in Calgary.

"I keep toying with so many ideas.

"I know I'll be back."
Read the whole article at CANOE -- JAM! Movies.

No comments: